LastBag - Leather
LastBag - Leather
Our most simple bag built in a timeless way. We place the best materials in the most appropriate places; Full bodied, oil-stoned leather top where you touch and our durable, waterproof 18oz coated fabric lower for sitting on any surface in any weather. This arrangement creates a beautifully organic handle and retains our folded, two seam design to ensure the bag stands upright and open, or folds flat. Available in two sizes, 17" & 21" and multiple configurations giving you the right design for your needs.
- Solid - Full leather upper with a waterproof, stain resistant, bleach safe lower.
- Mesh- Full leather upper with a breathable, basket weave, recycled mesh lower.
- Hand - Snapping, reinforced, full-leather handles with an oversized opening for forearm carry.
- Shoulder - Adjustable/Cross body Shoulder Strap. Includes a slightly smaller version of our snapping, reinforced handle.
- Removable felt base
- 5" x 7" interior zip pocket for organization and security
- embossed eqpd logo
- Reinforced, padded and snapping handles
- Two carry choices - Hand or Shoulder
- Lifetime guarantee
"Saw this (and other eqpd bags) in person this week - outstanding craftsmanship and design!" ~ Evette
"Gorgeous bag" ~ Eric
Dimensions: Available in two sizes, the numbers refer to the width of the bag when folded flat. When open and in use:
- 17” around the size of a large paper grocery bag = 10"w x 13"h x 8"d, 1100 cu/in
- 21" over two grocery bags = 14"w x 17"h x 10"d, 2300 cu/in
Care: For best results fold flat like a newspaper when storing, crushing will decrease its ability to stand. Wash vinyl with water, kitchen sprays, bleach safe and let air dry. Treat leather appropriately.
Materials: 4oz. Oil Stoned Leather, 18oz. #3 Coated Fabric, 100% Recycled #3 Mesh, #70 bonded Nylon Thread, High Density Polyethylene plastic, YKK Hardware, Nylon Webbing.
Proudly Made in Twisp, WA