LastBag - Solid
LastBag - Solid
Yes, we make a lot of bags, but this one is different. It has a very specific goal to eliminate single-use bags and help the planet. Ambitious, yes - but here at eqpd, we deeply believe in the power of design to solve real problems, and single-use bags are some of the most damaging objects ever made. Join us in our mission to use American Design and Manufacturing to create a new icon of environmental responsibility - the LastBag. A lifetime solution that will dramatically reduce your carbon footprint when used daily for the chores of life.
We created a bag that is versatile, reliable, easy to care for and a joy to use. Built to carry most anything, LastBags are used for everything from groceries and beach gear, to books and sports equipment. Their utilitarian design works in any climate, in any location, for all people; men and women, girls and boys, on farms, subways and everywhere in between. Don't hesitate to place on muddy/wet/snowy ground or carry oversized loads with just one handle. Our 18oz. #3 coated fabric is extremely durable, absolutely waterproof, puncture resistant and bleach safe. The seamless folded bottom prevents water from seeping in and exposed side seams allow the bag to stand upright and open, or fold flat. Features include:
- Removable felt base
- Reinforced, padded and snapping handles
- Two carry choices - Hand or Shoulder. The Hand version has an oversized opening for forearm carry and the Shoulder is adjustable for cross body use.
- 90lb tear strength
- Lifetime guarantee
- We estimate one LastBag, when used weekly for groceries, can eliminate 600 single-use bags per year. For every 10 years when you say "no thank you" to single-use bags, you can save a 42 gallon barrel of oil (plastic), a dozen 20 year old tress and 5000 gallons of water (paper).
Colors: The Hand is available in 6 solid colors. Shoulder comes in 5 multi-color combo's. The 13" and 17" Hand Clear are stadium approved.
Dimensions: Available in three sizes, the numbers refer to the width of the bag when folded flat. When open and in use:
- 13" is around the size of a very large lunch bag = 8"w x 10"h x 6"d, 500 cu/in
- 17” around the size of a large paper grocery bag = 10"w x 13"h x 8"d, 1100 cu/in
- 21" over two grocery bags = 14"w x 17"h x 10"d, 2300 cu/in
Care: For best results fold flat like a newspaper when storing, crushing will decrease its ability to stand over time. Wash with water, kitchen sprays, bleach safe and let air dry.
Materials: 18oz. #3 Coated Fabric, #70 Bonded Nylon Thread, High Density Polyethylene plastic, Polyester Felt, YKK Hardware, Nylon Webbing.
Proudly Made in Twisp, WA.